DescriptionPint-sized progression for even the littlest munchkins with expandable sizing that goes up as they grow. Get your mini shredder started on the right foot with the super soft flexing toddlers' Burton Mini Grom Snowboard Boot, offered all the way down to size 7C. Oversized Shred Ready hook-and-loop straps get them out there faster while 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keeps them out there longer. The super-cushioned DynoLITE outsole provides better balance, traction, and comfort when hiking, riding, or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of those guaranteed growth spurts.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Soft Flex
• Dual Zone Shred Ready Velcro® Straps
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
• PU Backstay
• Traditional DynoLITE
FLEX/RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort.
LACING: Dual-zone shred-ready hook-and-loop straps are oversize and mitten-friendly, so kids can get their boots on and adjusted all by themselves.
LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk.
COMFORT: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support.
OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts.
BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!