DescriptionThe R/Fit Hike 110 ski boots are the cutting edge of ski boot perfection. The R/Fit series is chock full of features to maximize your comfort and performance. A 102 BioFit last shell that can be heat molded to adapt to the skiers own foot shape, and a fully moldable liner to complete this feature. Easy entry, overlap design so you can take advantage of the Easy Hike mode for walking to the lift or back to the car after a long happy feet day. We can t forget the huge weight savings of this all new R/Fit design that will give you more laps in your legs. All in all this is one of the best values on the market and your feet will thank you for it!
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Last: 102-104 BioFit CM
• Flex: 110
• Shell: Overlap - 2 piece
• Cuff: CAC Adj (up to 1.5cm)
• Liner: U 75
• Material: PU+
• Ski/Hike articulation
• Soles: Grip Walk
• Made in Italy
US 75 Liner — The U75 All Mountain liner was designed to shine in all phases of hiking and skiing in any type of conditions. The plastic cuff and tongue reinforcements, together with the possibility of heat-molding 75% this liner (ankle/heel and tongue), ensures the best performance, fit and comfort. The back flex allows a better flexion of the boot while striding.
Ultralon Foam — High quality foam renowned for its superior thermoforming ability, high level insulation and excellent durability
BioFit — Offers the ability for a qualified ski shop boot fitter to mold the shell
Easy Ski/Hike Cuff — Allows for an easy release of the upper cuff for enhanced mobility
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!