DescriptionComing in at just 1390 grams, the Dispatch LT is equipped with a 115 flex rating and 60-degree range of motion walk mode - built to withstand your longest, toughest missions. The new Tourfit LT liner is fully heat-moldable so you can rest easy knowing that your feet are no longer something you’ll need to worry about.
All Heat Moldable Ski Boot Shells should be molded by an Authorized K2 Dealer
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Best for: Powder, Touring
• Flex: 115
• Last: 100
• Pebax Shell & Cuff
• Power Lock 2.0
• TourFit LT Liner
• Velcro strap
• Soles: Vibram (9523)
• Weight: 1465g
Power Lock 2.0 — Improved walk mechanism with locking lever, 9-15 degrees of forward lean adjustability and 60 degrees ROM.
DynaFit® Tech Insert — Certified insert in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell.
Vibram Outsoles — Designed with adventure in mind. Superior grip and durability. K2 exclusive tread pattern. 9523 iso DIN.
Pebax Bio-Resin — Lightweight, eco-friendly material for energetic and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
TourFit LT Liner — Lightweight construction that offers same performance features in the pro model. Stiffer foam with asymmetric tongue for added power and energy transmission. Completely heat moldable with pre molded ankle pocket
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!