DescriptionFeaturing a more approachable flex rating without skimping on features, the women’s-specific Mindbender 95 W offers the customizable fit you need to take on the entire mountain. This boot’s tech fittings and walk mode with a 50-degree range of motion won’t hold you back on the uphills, and its heat-moldable Powerlite shell and Luxfit Tour liner will have you cruising the descents in total confidence and control.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex: 95
• Last: 100
• Powerlite TPU Shell
• Tech fittings
• Fully heat moldable
• LuxFit Pro Tour Liner
• 40mm Velcro Strap
• Soles: Grip Walk
• Weight: 1600g
Powerlite Shell — K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
FastFit Instep — Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
Energy Interlock — A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
Powerfuse Spyne — A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
LuxFit Pro Tour — Laceable, Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a medium density collar & foam package with a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
Integrated Tech — Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
Friction-Free Cuff Pivot — An easy-hinging cuff pivot designed to provide minimal resistance while in walk mode.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!