Designed to be a shorter model of the classic Hestra Heli Ski Glove. The Army Leather Patrol verison still offers the same detailed craftsmanship and warmth level. The removable Bemberg liner allows adaptation depending on which snowy adventure you choose.
Intended Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
Weather Conditions: Wind, Snow, Cold
We recommend this for:
The skier or snowboarder who is looking to have a comfortable, all day ski glove.
- Warm and durable ski glove.
- Backhand made of windproof and breathable polyester softshell fabric
- Impregnated goat leather provdes solid grip and durability
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Neoprene collar with Velcro adjustment on the wrists inside.
- Wrist strap/ handcuffs includes.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners.
Due to the G-Loft Insulation and the Bemberg liner, this glove is rated higher than average on the warmth scale.
Thin, 100% polyester fiber providing high warmth capacity, even in snowy conditions. This fiber is also quick drying and highly breathable.
|Extra Small ||6||152mm (around palm of hand)|
|Small ||7||178mm (around palm of hand)|
|Medium ||8||203mm (around palm of hand)|
|Large ||9||229mm (around palm of hand)|
|Extra Large ||10||254mm (around palm of hand)|
Fit tip: Fits under ski jacket sleeve
|Materials||G-Loft, Bemberg, Goat Leather, Polyester |
|Made In||Hai Phong, Vietnam|Warranty Information:
Hestra warranty covers their gloves to be free from defects of materials and craftsmanship for the usable lifetime of the product. Damage caused by daily wear and tear, misuse, or accidental neglect will not be covered under their warranty. Hestra reserves the right on which gloves will meet their critera during the process of completing the warranty claim online.