DescriptionThe K2 Haven has long been a trusted boot that has an unrivaled out-of-the-box fit. The Haven is a staple in the K2 Snowboarding boot line, and is the perfect all-mountain option for boarders who want a softer flexing boot with deluxe features for exploring new terrain. With comfort classics like an Intuition® Comfort 3D Liner and a Harshmellow™ vibration dampening midsole, all wrapped up with an easy-to-use H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System, the K2 Haven is always a good choice for the up-and-coming ripper.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium/Soft Flex
• H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System
• Flex Zone Upper
• Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner
• Fast-In Liner Lacing System
• Die-Cut EVA Footbed
• Rubber Light Outsole with Harshmellow™
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. Features low-friction guides for even tightening. BOA® Coiler works to automatically retracts lace slack.
Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Focused on out-of-the-box fit and lasting comfort, this liner has a forgiving flex and is packed with internal J-Bars for added ankle support.
Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills adjustment and locks solid for all day fit and comfort. Easy to use and comfortable all day long.
Rubber Light Outsole with Harshmellow™ - Full rubber bottom for maximum grip and durability is matched with impact absorbing Harshmellow™ technology - reducing fatigue and providing a quiet feel underfoot.
Harshmellow™ - A magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!