DescriptionThe K2 Market Boot was engineered for all-day comfort and on-hill progression at a price that won't break the bank. With posture correction Die Cut EVA Footbeds, a Comfort Foam EVA Liner that keeps you warm, and a proven, easy-to-use BOA® Fit System, the Market is a no-nonsense, straightforward boot that is built to last. But don't let all these fancy features fool you, this is a straight up beginner boot. It is not for advanced riders or full grown men. Here at the shop we sell it as the perfect tweener boot. That kid that has a bigger foot, but has not put on the body mass to match. If this is not you, you might check out the next boot in the line the K2 Raider.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Soft Flex
• M1 BOA® Fit System
• Flex Zone Upper
• Comfort Foam 3D EVA Liner
• Fast-In Liner Lacing System
• Die-Cut EVA Footbed
• Low-Pro Outsole
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
M1 BOA® Fit System - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. Features low-friction guides for even tightening.
Comfort Foam 3D EVA Liner - Focused on out-of-the-box fit and lasting comfort, this liner has a forgiving flex and is packed with internal J-Bars for added ankle support.
Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills adjustment and locks solid for all day fit and comfort. Easy to use and comfortable all day long.
Low Pro Outsole - A Lightweight solid rubber capsule that grips hard and lasts long.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!