DescriptionThe K2 Hanford snowboard boot starts with a foundation of a zonal closure system and articulating cuff to reduce shell distortion and provide consistent heel hold. The shell lacing features the H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System with TX3 BOA® Rope Laces. Inside, you’ll find a full-wrap 3-point harness surrounding K2’s Pro Foam 3D Liner with Intuition® foam, and it all sits atop of This Grips!™ dual-rubber compound. The K2 Hanford is the next step up from the best selling Maysis, but with a tougher exterior and Dual Zone Focus BOA® closure system for better articulation when boot-packing. Now you can have one boot that is perfect for the resort and backcountry.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• H4/M3 Focus BOA® Fit System
• BOA® TX3 Lace
• Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper w/ Endo™ 2.0
• Endo™ 2.0 Heel Counter
• Intuition® Pro Foam 3D Liner
• 3-Point Harness Liner
• 3D Dual Density Footbed
• This Grips! Outsole w/ Harshmellow™
• Reinforced Rubber Toe Cap
• S’Cafe™ Coffee Mesh
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
H4/M3 Focus BOA® Fit System - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. Features low-friction guides for even tightening. BOA® Coiler works to automatically retracts lace slack. Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing.
BOA® TX3 Lace - BOA®’s first textile lace in the snowboarding category, TX3 is constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. This lace provices a softer, more flexible look similar to the characteristics of a traditional lace but the superior closure of a BOA® system. The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace that offers a more traditional flex pattern.
Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper w/ Endo™ 2.0 - A K2 Snowboarding exclusive, Endo™ Construction allows K2 to alter the flex, response, and rebound of a snowboard boot without adding extra materials reducing unnecessary weight. Abrasion resistant reinforced outsole rubber is placed in areas of high stress to extend the life of the boot and increase durability.
Intuition® Pro Foam 3D Liner - One of the most supportive liners out there, featuring a high-density Intuition® foam for added support without sacrificing comfort. This liner features both internal and external J-Bars around the ankles, where extra support is needed.
3-Point Harness Liner Lacing - A straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
3D Dual Density Footbed - Provides anatomically correct cushioning and support. The dual density provides support where you need it and a little more cushion where you want it.
This Grips! Outsole w/ Harshmellow™ - A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ pods makes this quiet underfoot, and a dual rubber compound provides unmatched grip for the parking lot and the boot pack.
Harshmellow™ - A magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.
S’Cafe™ Coffee Mesh - With functionality and sustainability in mind, K2 coffee mesh is made from recycled post-consumer coffee grounds that is combined with post consumer recycled polyester. This mesh enhances odor control and moisture management of their standard lining mesh and is made from 95% recycled material with no added chemicals.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!