DescriptionThe Salomon Faction BOA® boot is the perfect boot for first time buyers who are just out of rentals or more experienced riders looking for a forgiving boot to ride the whole mountain. Designed to be equal parts accessible and versatile while maintaining the Fit To Ride promise of comfort, reduced weight, and durability. Built on Salomon's sneaker inspired D-Light outsole, this boot offers supreme board feel and shock absorption under foot while an Ultralon liner delivers a heat moldable liner for a customizable fit.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• BOA H4 Coiler Fit System
• Medium/Soft Flex
• Universal Ultralon Liner
• TX3 BOA® Lace
• D-Light OutSole
• Imprint Footbed
• Heel Grip
• Fit To Ride Construction
• 2-Year Quality Warranty
BOA H4 Coiler Fit System - The Boa® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable lacing for the perfect fit and support to match your riding style and the conditions. When unlocked the H4 Coiler coils the extra lace for easy and fastest lacing Boa® offers. The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace that offers a more traditional flex pattern.
Universal Ultralon Custom Fit Liner - Custom Fit heat-moldable for a customized fit and lasting comfort. Full flex pads around the calf and additional flex padding under the arches give optimal hold and a more dynamic fit.
Imprint Footbed - Built to last long with a high level of comfort.
Heel Grip - An inner zone on your liner dedicated to keeping your feet and socks firmly in place, all day.
D-Light OutSole - Lightweight and ultra low profile full EVA outsole.
Fit To Ride Construction - FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!