The Dalbello Green Menace 4.0 junior boot is perfect for your little snow monster on the go! The Dalbello Green Menace 4.0 junior boot features a 4 buckle closure system that is super easy to put on and off and allows to distribute pressure whether your little skier wants more comfort or is ready to ramp up performance with a snugger fit. Now with Grip Walk soles for excellent grip while walking to the lift.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
– Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex Index 40
• Junior Last
• Grip Walk Soles
• 2-Piece Overlap Shell
• Junior Low Profile Cuff
• 25mm Power Strap
• Supercomfort Liner
• PJ9 Alu Macro Buckles
• Made in Italy
• 1-Year Manufacture Warranty
Junior Last - Has a 100mm width last for a generous fit to keep the little ones feet happy all day.
Grip Walk Soles - Grip Walk soles make walking easier as they have a more natural roll on the toe as you step forward. Make sure that the binding you are using is Grip Walk compatible.
Junior Low Profile Cuff - With it's special dedicated construction, thickness and buckle position, the lower cuff eases the boots bending especially at younger racers.
Supercomfort Liner - A soft touch liner that is warm, dry, and comfortable keeping your kiddos happier and on the slopes for all day fun.
Fitting your boots:
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!