DescriptionThe DYNAFIT Radical Pro ski touring boot for men features the revolutionary Hoji Lock System and is an impressive all-rounder with uncompromising performance both uphill and down. The boot combines the seemingly contradictory worlds of freedom of movement on the ascent and rigidity for the downhill. Featuring a progressive 120 flex, the Radical Pro is equipped to ski downhill in even the most demanding terrain. The Radical has a low weight of 1,380 g (size 26.5), and the flexible tongue construction made of different high-tech plastics with a 60° cuff rotation for unrestricted, resistance-free mobility. A newly designed heat moldable liner offers out-of-box comfort and is accommodating to a variety of foot shapes. When engaged in ski-mode, the RADICAL PRO is locked in a position of 11 degrees forward lean. The upper cuff buckle and the Ultra Lock Strap are joined together by cables attached to the walk/ski lever, which requires only one switch to engage between walk and ski mode. This unique system (HOJI LOCK SYSTEM) allows the boot to be pre-tensioned in ski mode, creating play-free and precise feedback. The new Radical Pro is compatible with all pin and hybrid bindings. It is 100% made in Italy. Discover the next evolution of DYNAFIT boots with this early release.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
– Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Flex Index 120
• ISO 9523 Touring Sole by Pomoca
• Hoji Lock System
• Progressive Forward Flex
• Ultra Lock Strap
• V-shape Tongue
• Compatible w/ Touring Frame Bindings
• Quick Step In
• Safety Bock Buckles
• Forward Lean11° + Release for Walking
• Cuff rotation: 60°
• Made in Italy
• 2-Year Manufacture Warranty
Fitting your boots:
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!