DescriptionThe Off Slope Jacket for women is a classic hip-length, insulated jacket with weather-resistant protection that's made of NetPlus® 100% recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled nylon faille from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
• Hip-length jacket for everyday warmth and weather protection with full zippered front and a covered placket that snaps shut to seal out the cold
• Three-piece hood with internal cinching cord for a perfect fit to seal out the cold; internal collar in hood creates versatile warmth and multiple wearing options
• Zippered on-seam front pockets lined with cozy brushed tricot keep hands warm and valuables secure
• Hidden external chest pocket secures with snap; internal chest pocket zips to protect valuables
• Internal waist drawcord cinches for multiple wearing occasions and a customizable fit
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 839.15 g (29.6 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g (hood and sleeve panels: 100-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!