A burly 25-liter daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
• Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
• Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15in laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
• Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
• Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
• Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
• Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
• Weight: 649.77 g (22.92 oz)
• Volume: 25L
• Ironclad Guarantee
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!