DescriptionThe Arbor Lid Pack from Patagonia is a light and simple top-loading 28-liter backpack with exterior storage and padded laptop sleeve. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• Body made of 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
• Padded 15in laptop sleeve for added protection
• Zippered exterior front and lid pockets keep small items secure and close at hand
• Internal organization pocket separates smaller items so they don't get lost among gear in the main compartment
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Avg. Weight: 519.93 g (18.34 oz)
• Volume: 28 liters (1709 cu in)
• Dimensions: 19" x 10.5" x 5"
• Ironclad Guarantee
Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Cord: 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!