DescriptionThe Refugio Daypack 26L has the go-to volume and fit of our core daypack line, built for efficient working on the go and capable gear carrying on the trail, with the ability to tackle any pursuit in between.
• To resist light moisture, this 26-liter pack has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); all fabrics are 100% recycled polyester except the stretchy mesh for the side pockets, which is an 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex blend
• Removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15in and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
• Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
• Dedicated Desk Caddy compartment, a large main compartment and a front-panel pocket help keep your day organized and frequently used items close at hand
• Bike-light clipping point at base of pack
• 19” torso length fits most adults (the “Refugio Fit”)
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 735.10 g (25.93 oz)
• Volume: 26L
• Ironclad Guarantee
Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh. Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!