DescriptionThe Micro D Gaiter from Patagonia is a 100% recycled polyester fleece gaiter that insulates, wicks and dries quickly.
• Made from soft and comfortable 100% recycled polyester microdenier fleece
• The tube construction minimizes seaming for a more comfortable fit
• The doubled fabric construction increases warmth and allows you to turn the gaiter inside out if one side gets wet
• The loose-fitting, roomy design provides all-day comfort
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 48.19 g (1.7 oz)
4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!