DescriptionThe Baby Snow Pile One-Piece offers fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and 150 grams of Thermogreen® insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear.
• Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
• Snap on/off three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under the brim for a secure fit; tricot lining at collar, center-back panel and chin guard for cozy warmth
• Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage; two handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; left-sleeve pass pocket
• Fully elasticized cuffs provide a secure fit over mitts and boots; adjustable elastic boot strap; gusset panel at the rise for mobility
• Reflective details on sleeves, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs
• Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds 2 inches for extended wear
• Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 646.37 g (22.8 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Inner collar, chin guard, inner back and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!