Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck Top - Men'sby Patagonia
Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck Top - Men's by Patagonia
This product is currently unavailable for purchase, pre-order or raincheck. Future availability is unknown.
You might also like
DescriptionThe warmest men’s baselayer without all the bulk. A lofted grid pattern on the inside traps heat while allowing moisture to escape. The Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms from Patagonia are the perfect cold weather base-layer. Formerly known as Capilene 4 Weight, this cold-weather layer is ideal for skiing, snow camping, alpine pursuits or just lounging around on a cold evening.
• Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
• Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
• Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
• Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Full underarm gussets for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
• Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 175.77 g (6.2 oz)
• Fit: Slim fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz