The Retro Pile Jacket from Patagonia is a warm, easy-wearing fleece jacket made of 100% recycled polyester.
• 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece for easy-wearing warmth
• Full-zip jacket for easy venting with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
• Raglan sleeves allow the full range of natural shoulder mobility and pack-wearing comfort
• Left-chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls
• Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for smooth comfort on the skin
• Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 680.39 g (24.0 oz)
• Fit: Regular fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece. Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!