DescriptionDesigned to keep you warm and comfortable in cold conditions. The R1 Daily Bottoms from Patagonia are a stretchy, smooth-faced technical layer for everyday activities is made with a soft 94% recycled polyester fabric and feels like traditional fleece next to the skin.
• Soft, smooth outer fabric and a brushed fleece backing with stretch keep you warm and comfortable; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
• Stretch-knit waistband paneled with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric for moisture wicking and stretchy, soft, next-to-skin comfort
• Deep pocket with zippered closure at right thigh
• External drawcord for adjustable fit
• Slim fit tapers through to the ankle
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 274.99 g (9.7 oz)
• Fit: Slim Fit; Mid-Rise; Slim Leg
• Inseam: 30.5”
• Ironclad Guarantee
6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex flat-faced fleece with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!