Inspired from Patagonia’s archives, this lightweight windbreaker pullover is geared for all seasons. Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, it dries fast and provides protection from wind and light moisture.
• Shell made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture, plus 50+ UPF sun protection
• Fixed, three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord around opening cinches down when things get blustery
• Quarter-zip yoke with Vislon® zipper and wide, covered placket that secures with snaps
• Horizontal, zippered flap pocket secures with snaps and doubles as a stuffsack; marsupial front pocket
• Classic, set-in sleeves with gusseted cuffs and two sets of snaps for adjustability
• Weight: 552.82 g (19.5 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit; Straight hem; hip length
• Ironclad Guarantee
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!