DescriptionAn alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Pants feature a waterproof/breathable, 3-layer GORE-TEX shell fabric—now 100% recycled—in full side-zip pants.
• 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
• Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort under a harness
• Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
• Full-separating side zips use two-way waterproof zippers and secure at waist and cuffs with snap tabs
• Two welted, vertical handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
• Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
• Concealed RECCO® reflector
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Weight: 606.68 g (21.4 oz)
• Inseam: 32” Regular
• Ironclad Guarantee
Shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guards: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!