Patagonia’s jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a recycled face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• 3-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
• Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
• Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
• Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
• Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
• Concealed RECCO® reflector makes you searchable
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 549.98 g (19.4 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!