The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester ¼in-pile fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼in-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
• Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
• Center-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
• Fleece-lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
• Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
• Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit; hip length
• Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
• Weight: 481.94 g (17 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!