Patagonia’s Seldom Traveled Jacket is a versatile, transitional layer that can be worn as a cardigan or lightweight jacket. Made with organic cotton, hemp and recycled wool.
• Body is made of a lightweight 76% organic cotton/24% hemp plain weave with an anti-pilling finish and insulated with 95% recycled wool/5% other fiber
• Collarless jacket with vertical quilting and full button-front closure
• Notched side hem for ease over body
• Two handwarmer patch pockets
• Internal patch pocket to keep valuables close
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 455.58 g (16.07 oz)
• Fit: Regular fit; Hip length
• Ironclad Guarantee
Body: 4.5-oz 76% organic cotton/24% hemp plain weave with an anti-pilling finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 4.8-oz 95% recycled wool/5% other fiber. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!