DescriptionFully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit allows freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner provides comfort and snag-free layering.
• Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
• Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
• Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
• Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
• Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest, one internal stash with key clip; there's also one internal drop-in pocket for goggles or gloves
• Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
• Concealed RECCO® reflector makes you searchable
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 699.95 g (24.69 oz)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: (hood, upper body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (lower body) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh. Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!