DescriptionInspired and designed with legendary Vermont snowboarder and backcountry wizard, Jake Blauvelt, the Backwoods Over-the-Calf sock delivers both underfoot and shin comfort in a boot thanks to added terry loop cushion. With bolstered durability and Vermont-inspired looks, you may never ride as well as Jake, but you can wear the same socks (for life) —and that's something.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
• The standard for a boot fit, lightweight ski and snowboard socks provide added insulation for increased warmth.
52% Merino Wool
6% Lycra Spandex
UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Simply and without strings or conditions: if Darn Tough all weather performance socks are not the most comfortable and durable socks you have ever worn, return them for another pair or your money back. No strings. No conditions. For Life. When you are really serious about something you make it yourself.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!