Ride Lasso Snowboard Boots - Men'sby Ride
You might also like
DescriptionThe Lasso is for the rider who’s looking for a little more flex in their pursuit of freestyle perfection than it's big brother the Lasso Pro. The boot comes with the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System & BOA® Tongue Tied™ which delivers a secure, micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Ride’s Zig-Zag Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime midsole for durability. The Lasso can handle any and all terrain in front of you. Making the Lasso a must-have medium-stiff flexing boot that offers any rider a responsive feel with a hassle-free fit system.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• The Closer™ H4 Boa® Coiler Fit System
• Boa® Tongue Tied™ System
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• BOA® TX3 Lace
• Intuition™ Support liner
• Black GoldTM Liner Mesh
• Lock Down™ Turbo
• In2grated™ w/ Articulated cuff
• Internal & External J bars
• Zig-Zag Flex Sole w/ +SLIME midsole
• Heat Reflective Foil
• 1-Year Warranty
The Closer™ - Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
Boa® Tongue Tied™ System - This RIDE specific technology offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. The tongue integrated Boa® guides provide total tongue closure and next level heel hold without the potential pressure points.
Intuition™ Support Liner - Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort with improved heat molding capability.
Black GoldTM Liner Mesh - This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
IN2GRATED™ - In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz