DescriptionA longtime DC favorite, the Phase is a classic DC style that got an upgrade for Winter 22/23. With the same skate-inspired upper, the Phase is now equipped with the intuitive BOA© Fit System to make it easier to dial in the perfect fit. With an unbeatable price point and performance-focused tech features like IMPACT- ALGT insoles and Unilite™ outsoles, the Phase BOA© redefines what a simple, affordable boot can do on the mountain. On top of all that, DC has an exclusive line of gear with classic Star Wars graphics. This Phase Boa comes with a space graphic with a nod to the original trilogy. Don't forget to check out the Boba Fett & Darkside graphics on the DC Ply snowboard. Once they are gone, they are gone!
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler
• Medium/Soft Flex
• Response Liner I
• Foundation UniLite™ Outsole
• IMPACT ALG Insole
• BOA® Silver SS Laces
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
Response Liner I - A combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat moldable EVA provides a great out of the box fit but it only gets better as it breaks in.
IMPACT ALG Insole - New eco-friendly and ultra-comfy molded IMPACT-ALGT insole for added comfort and better heel hold.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!