DescriptionWith the goal of building a skate shoe for snowboarding, DC redesigned the Mutiny for 2022 to be the ideal park boot for traditional lace enthusiast. Keeping with the success of this redesign the Mutiny just drips DC's distinct DNA. The tried-and-true reliability of the traditional lacing set up is made even more effective thanks to Wrap Lock hardware, while the Lacing Leverage system keeps the heel locked down. To maximize performance and comfort the Mutiny comes with an internal ankle harness and the new Response Liner II with built-in power straps, J-bars, and also molds to your foot as the boot breaks in or can be custom molded by your local boot fitter. DC added an internal ankle harness and wrap lock hardware so you can dial in the support needed to match the performance you want.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
– Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Traditional Lacing
• Medium Flex
• Response Liner II
• Contact UniLite™ Rubber Outsole
• Sole re-Purpose Insole
• Internal Ankle Harness
• Wrap Lock Hardware
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
Response Liner II - A combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat moldable EVA provides a great out of the box fit but it only gets better as it breaks in. 360° power strap provides ankle support while the anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold.
Sole re-Purpose Insole - 100% recycled footbed built with extra stability and comfort for all day riding.
Wrap Lock Hardware - Not only allows for better lacing leverage to get the support you need, it also locks in your progress as you lace up your boot.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!