DescriptionWhether you're first out the traverse on a blower pow day or ripping groomers under bluebird skies, the Firefall/2™ Insulated Pant has the waterproof warmth, dialed features, and modern style you need for any day of in-bounds shredding.
• Seam-sealed, waterproof 2L construction with mapped Thermal.Q insulation
• 55% Recycled mapped Thermal.Q synthetic insulation provides 60g/m2 from the seat through the knees
• Low profile waist with belt loops and adjustable side waist tabs
• Two secure zip hand pockets and one zipper thigh pocket
• Zip vents at inner thighs
• Articulated knees
• Reinforced kick patch and hem
• Snow Sports Fit
• Weight: 1lb 3.7 oz / 560 g
Body Fabric: 70D Textured Weave
Body Content: 100% Nylon
Insulation: KL4 60g/m (Seat, Thighs, Knees)
Mountain Hardwear Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the practical lifetime of Mountain Hardwear brand products manufactured by Mountain Hardwear or its affiliates. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This limited lifetime warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to Mountain Hardwear for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired or a Virtual Merchandise Credit will be issued. Damages due to improper care or accident may be repaired at a reasonable rate. This policy is applicable to United States customers only.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!