DescriptionReach for the Glade 12 when your winter adventures include in-bounds skiing, fat biking, Nordic touring or snowshoeing. This Jack-of-all-trades hydration pack features a slim profile for safe lift riding and a stable carry for descents. It comes equipped with a 2.5-liter reservoir with an insulated hose and bite valve cover. Despite its slim silhouette, the Glade 12 features a main compartment large enough to store your extra layers and a quick-access goggle/stash pocket. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR coating that sheds moisture.
• Easy access panel J-zip main compartment with reservoir sleeve
• Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
• Insulated reservoir hose and bite valve cover
• Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
• Internal zipper stash pocket
• Quick and easy diagonal ski carry
• Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
• Large front panel J-zip access to small gear/food pocket with internal organization features
• Volume: 12L
• Dimensions: 17.72H x 10.24W x 7.48D
• Weight: 2.026lbs
Main: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Accent: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Bottom: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Warranty: Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge — whether it was produced in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, they will happily replace it. Osprey proudly stands behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!