In bounds or out of bounds, the Kamber 30 is the perfect choice for all-mountain and freeride adventures when you need to balance freedom of movement with carrying capacity. This mid-sized snowpack offers a quick-access avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage in the main compartment, an insulated hydration sleeve, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls, a scratch-free goggle pocket and a helmet carry for steamy ascents. It offers both ski and snowboard carry options. The LightWire suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry when breaking trail toward distant peaks and provide a stable fit for dynamic descents. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR coating that sheds moisture.
• Avalanche safety kit storage with shovel handle and probe sleeves
• Quick and easy diagonal ski carry
• Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
• Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
• Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
• Single ice tool carry loop and attachment point
• Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
• Internal zipper stash pocket
• Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
• Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
• A-frame ski carry
• Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
• Additional easy-access accessories/wet gear stash pocket
• Volume: 30L
• Dimensions: 21.26H x 12.2W x 10.63D
• Weight: 3.409lbs
Main: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Accent: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Bottom: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Warranty: Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge — whether it was produced in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, they will happily replace it. Osprey proudly stands behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!