Ready for sledding or those first pair of skis. The Freedom Snowsuit from The North Face® features DryVent™ 2L waterproof protection and Heatseeker™ Eco insulates for warmth even in wet weather.
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
• Body made with recycled polyester
• Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
• Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
• Partially exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
• Upper body has an outer draft flap with a hook-and-loop closure to help provide warmth during diaper changes
• Encased-elastic sleeve cuffs
• Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
• ID label
• Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Low Hip from HPS: 15”
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Body: 75D 121g/m DryVent™ 2L - 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Rain Guard and Leg Gaiter: 78g/m 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Body Lining: 76g/m 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Yoke Lining: 165g/m 100% polyester micro-fleece
Insulation: 250g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 160g in hood and sleeves
Non-PFC DWR: A non perfluorinated chemical durable water repellent finish. This DWR treatment is PFC-free meaning it eliminates the use of the highly suspected carcinogen formerly used in outerwear to repel water from fabrics.
All of The North Face branded products (except footwear and products from their The North Face Renewed series) are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
If your product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect they will repair it without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
The products eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty are covered to the original owner, for the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this does not mean your lifetime. Your The North Face® sleeping bag may not survive to the ripe old age of 70. (But we have heard from folks whose well-loved and cared for 1973 Superlight sleeping bags are still going strong!)
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!