DescriptionVests are true outdoor favorites – insulating where you need it and so packable that you won’t have to think twice before taking one along. Greenland Down Liner Vest is made from pliant recycled polyester and lightly padded with ethically produced down. Classic details like chest pockets with flaps give it a true Greenland feel. Perfect as a reinforcement garment to lengthen the season of your shell jacket or Greenland Jacket, and great by itself – over a shirt or sweater – on milder days.
• Light, versatile vest padded with ethically produced down.
• Perfect to pull on over a robust shirt or sweater, or under a Greenland or Eco-Shell Jacket.
• Light, pliant shell fabric in recycled polyester with pfc-free dwr.
• One buttoned chest pocket with flap in G-1000 Eco.
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers.
• Two-way front zipper with inside protective flap
• Weight 380g in size Medium
Material 100% polyester
Lining 100% polyester
Fill 80% goose down, 20% feather
Fill power: 600 CUIN
Fill weight: 140g
Weight 380g in size Medium
G-1000 is FjallRaven’s cornerstone material. They use it in everything from backpacks to jackets and trousers. It’s a densely woven fabric made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and, by using Greenland Wax, it’s adaptable to a whole variety of different climatic conditions. So with the right care, it’ll last for ages and join you on all kinds of adventures. As part of their commitment to using more recycled and organic materials, they now have Eco versions – made from recycled polyester and organic cotton – of all their G-1000 fabrics.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!