The 686 GORE-TEX Core Shell Jacket is high-performance GORE-TEX® reliability with an added chest vent for extra breathability and built to last a lifetime.
• 2-Layer Bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Poly Fabric + DWR
• Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
• Adjustable Cuffs
• Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
• Air-Flo™ Chest Vent
• Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
• Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
• Fully Taped GORE-TEX Seams
• Glove Link Inner Thumb Grip
• Hood Link System
• Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Internal Goggle + Lens Stash Pocket
• Pant Jacket Connect™ System
• Phone Heater Pocket
• Shell Design
• Tangle Free Headphone Loops
• Tricot Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
• Water Resistant Chest Vent Zipper
• Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
2-Layer Bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Poly Fabric + DWR
GORE-TEX®: The GORE-TEX membrane is created as a series of pores. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a water drop, yet large enough for vapor to pass through. This creates the ultimate membrane for keeping the inside of your garment dry while still allowing moisture and perspiration to pass through, effectively regulating your body temperature while keeping you comfortable inside your jacket or pants. GORE-TEX guarantees you will stay dry and warm in any condition, for the life of your garment. All of 686’s GORE-TEX products are manufactured using GORE-SEAM tape and engineered to pass Gore’s most aggressive rain test, simulating extended vertical and horizontal wind-driven rain. All of GORE-TEX fabrics are bluesign® approved, meeting the highest environmental standards.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!