DescriptionWaterproof and breathable, the GORE-TEX Hydra Down Thermagraph Jacket pairs weatherproof technology with 686’s proprietary Thermagraph® insulation for strategic insulation in key areas and 600 fill power down for cold weather warmth. Compatible with the HYDRASTASH® hydration system (sold separately), you can stay hydrated all day as you take lap after lap while everyone else is back at the car shuffling to find their water bottles.
• 2-Layer Bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Nylon Fabric +DWR
• Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
• Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
• Adjustable Welded Cuffs
• Air-Flo™ Under Arm Vents
• Attached HYDRASTASH® Compatible Powderskirt(Does NOT Include Bladder Kit)
• Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
• Fully Taped GORE-TEX Seams
• Glove Link Inner Thumb Grip
• Hood Link System
• HYDRASTASH® Compatible (Does NOT Include Bladder Kit)
• Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
• Internal Goggle + Lens Stash Pocket
• Internal Lip Balm Pocket
• Merino Wool Blend Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
• Pant Jacket Connect™ System
• Phone Heater Pocket
• RFID Blocking Inner Pocket
• Tangle Free Headphone Loops
• Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using 600 Fill Power 80/20 100% Responsible Down
• Water Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
• Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
2-Layer Bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Nylon Fabric +DWR
Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using 600 Fill Power 80/20 100% Responsible Down
GORE-TEX®: The GORE-TEX membrane is created as a series of pores. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a water drop, yet large enough for vapor to pass through. This creates the ultimate membrane for keeping the inside of your garment dry while still allowing moisture and perspiration to pass through, effectively regulating your body temperature while keeping you comfortable inside your jacket or pants. GORE-TEX guarantees you will stay dry and warm in any condition, for the life of your garment. All of 686’s GORE-TEX products are manufactured using GORE-SEAM tape and engineered to pass Gore’s most aggressive rain test, simulating extended vertical and horizontal wind-driven rain. All of GORE-TEX fabrics are bluesign® approved, meeting the highest environmental standards.
Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insulation System: Insulation zones are placed around your vital organs, spine, knees and seat. These quilted insulation panels are surrounded by a sea of stretch breathable moisture wicking mesh that provides the utmost moisture evaporation and body temperature regulation. These zones work together to create an ultra-lightweight, warm, and highly breathable lining that increases versatility in various conditions and temperatures.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!