DescriptionBuilt for big mountains, the Rush Jacket delivers protection and durability without sacrificing lightweight, comfortable performance. Made from GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology – their strongest available – it gives exceptionally durable waterproof, windproof protection, but is breathable for comfort on ascents. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides additional coverage with minimal impact on vision, WaterTight™ pit zippers speed ventilation, and articulated patterning maximizes mobility.
• Burly and breathable N80d 3L Most Rugged GORE-TEX Pro 2.0 in the body with N100d face fabric for additional protection
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Watertight™ Vislon front zip, WaterTight™ pit zippers provide rapid ventilation
• Waterproof, windproof, breathable and durable
• Articulated patterning for maximum mobility
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Hidden RECCO® reflector
• Adjustable, helmet compatible StormHood™, powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc™ attachment
• Two hand pockets, one internal mesh dump pocket and one internal laminated zippered pocket
• Relaxed cuffs to fit over gloves and laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters to reduce bulk and won’t tear off
• Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure, Slide ’n Loc™ snap on powder skirt to fasten to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
• Weight: 590g / 1lb 4.8oz Size Medium
• Fit: Regular, hip length
• Activity: Backcountry Skiing / Freeride & Freeride Touring / Ski/Snowboard
• Center Back Length: 31.25”, 79.5cm, drop hem
• Practical Product Lifespan
N80p-X 3L Most Rugged GORE-TEX PRO
N100p-X 3L Most Rugged GORE-TEX PRO - yoke
Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX Pro 2.0: Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter. Designed to be the most durable of GORE-TEX membranes.
Arc’teryx Products are designed for long life and durability, if care instructions are followed carefully. If your Product appears worn out, then it may be time to replace your product and we hope that Arc’teryx will be a part of your next buying decision. Practical Product Lifespan will be determined in the reasonable discretion of an authorized Arc’teryx Customer Service representative who shall take into account at least the following factors: the type and nature of the Product, the nature of the use of the Product, nature of the Product issue involved, and age of the Product. The Arc’teryx Customer Service representative may require consumer information in order to make the foregoing determination and may not be able to make a determination without such accurate information from the consumer.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!