K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots - Men'sby K2
K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots - Men's by K2
This product is currently unavailable for purchase, pre-order or raincheck. Future availability is unknown.
K2 Lewiston Snowboard Boots - Men's
Ride Jackson Snowboard Boots - Men's
Push your boarding to new levels with the K2 Boundary boot. The Boundary follows a tried-and-true formula that delivers on its promise of being a snowboard boot you’ll love from the first time you put it on. It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prioritize flex, comfort, and fit above all else. With dependable features like a cozy Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner, 3-Point Harness for support and heel retention, and a H4/M3 Zonal Boa Fit System to micromanage your fit, the K2 Boundary has everything you need to keep you exploring all season long.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Medium Flex
• H4/M3 Focus BOA® Fit System
• BOA® TX3 Lace
• Articulating Cuff Upper w/ HDR Premium Synthetics
• Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner
• 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing
• 3D Formed EVA Footbed
• This Grips! Outsole w/ Harshmellow™
• 1-Year Quality Warranty
H4/M3 Focus BOA® Fit System - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. Features low-friction guides for even tightening. BOA® Coiler works to automatically retracts lace slack. Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing.
BOA® TX3 Lace - BOA®’s first textile lace in the snowboarding category, TX3 is constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. This lace provices a softer, more flexible look similar to the characteristics of a traditional lace but the superior closure of a BOA® system. The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace that offers a more traditional flex pattern.
Articulating Cuff Upper w/ HDR Premium Synthetics - Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a smooth, distortion-free flex. A premium PU material that utilizes a proprietary resin, substantially improving durability and wear resistance.
Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, which allows this liner to be heat molded to your foot. With internal and external J-Bars for added support and improved heel hold.
3-Point Harness Liner Lacing - A straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
3D Formed EVA Footbed - Provides anatomically correct cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.
This Grips! Outsole w/ Harshmellow™ - A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ pods makes this quiet underfoot, and a dual rubber compound provides unmatched grip for the parking lot and the boot pack.
Harshmellow™ - A magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz
You might also like