Black Diamond GlideLite Mohair Mix kicker skins are Ultralight half skins that offer surprising traction for the minimalist skier(or great for kids skis who like to join in the adventures of their parents). Great mix of Mohair and Nylon to keep you sliding smooth without losing any performance in wetter snow. Clean camlock buckle and nylon strap secure the skin underfoot so you are locked in and ready to slide.
A few of us here at the shop have used these for years and won't do most trips without them here in the Northwest. We have good approaches before we ever get to climb much so these skins have been great! They even climb pretty well in the spring when the corn snow comes and you don't really need a full skin if you are traversing a slope. FEATURES
- 40 grams lighter (than comparable models)
- Mix of 65% mohair and 35% nylon
- Redesigned to be more supple, as well as 20% more packable
- Clean camlock buckle and nylon strap secure the skin underfoot
- Available in 15 mm increments from 50 to 80 mm
- Weight Per Pair : 205 g, 7.2 oz (65 mm)