Roxa RX Scout Ski Boots - Men'sby Roxa
Roxa RX Scout Ski Boots - Men's by Roxa
This product is currently unavailable for purchase, pre-order or raincheck. Future availability is unknown.
Tecnica Cochise 105 W DYN Ski Boots - Women's
Tecnica Cochise 120 DYN Ski Boots - Men's
Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 95 W CT GW Ski Boots - Women's
You might also like
DescriptionRoxa has entered the affordable lightweight ski boot game with the RX Scout ski boots. Ultralight at 1240g (26.5) and 62° degrees of motion for maximum climbing and comfort. Building off their already storied history of innovation and design, the RX features a realistic 99 mm anatomical last and a heat moldable liner for superior comfort on average width (D to E) feet and ankles. The Quick Carbon Ski-Hike mode is lightweight yet strong so you can easily go from one mode to the other with the flick of the switch from your ski pole. To top it off, the Dynafit™Tech compatible soles are standardized to fit all Tech, AT and Adjustable Alpine bindings so you don't have switch boots every day you want to ski.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Berg’s we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• 99mm Last
• Flex: 100
• Shell: Next Generation 3 Piece Cabrio
• Dual Tongue
• Liner: U75 Tour LS
• Material: PU+
• Power Strap Buckle
• Dynafit Certified Tech Inserts
• Ski/Hike articulation
• Range: 62º ROM
• Soles: Sky-Walk Rubber Sole
• Weight: 1290g (1/2 Pair 26.5)
• Made in Italy
U75 Tour LS — Lightweight, warm and ultra-comfortable, the R3 liner is 75% heat moldable in the ankle area and tongue, providing a customized fit in these critical areas
BioFit — Offers the ability for a qualified ski shop boot fitter to mold the shell
Power Strap Buckle — Allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle function extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
Easy Ski/Hike Cuff — Allows for an easy release of the upper cuff for enhanced mobility
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz