Rossignol BC 6 FW Ski Boots - Women'sby Rossignol
Rossignol BC 6 FW Ski Boots - Women's by Rossignol
This product is currently unavailable for purchase, pre-order or raincheck. Future availability is unknown.
Alpina Outlander Eve Ski Boots - Women's
Fischer BCX Grand Tour Waterproof Ski Boots - Unisex
Break trail to points unknown in the Rossignol BC 6 FW backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on narrow to mid-width (70-90mm) backcountry touring skis, the boot offers a versatile blend of lightweight touring mobility and downhill performance. The insulated, thermo-moldable design complements a tall external gaiter and lace cover to seal out snow for warm, dry feet. A hinged external cuff adds the stability and control for exploring off-trail.
Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
– Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• NNN BC System
• Women's Specific Fit
• Thermo-Adjustable Liners
• 3M Thinsulate™
• Lock Down System liner
• Dual Density Heel
• 3D Injection Mobile Cuff
• Velcro Strap w/ Metallic Hook
• Cordura Fabric Upper
• 1570 grams/pair: Size 42
• 1-Year Manufacture Warranty
NNN BC System - Will not work with the classic NNN system. If you are unsure of what will work with your existing gear then please ask us!
Women's Specific Fit - The Rossignol's FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision.
Thermo-Adjustable Liners - Thermo-Adjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort.
3M Thinsulate™ - Heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth.
3D Injection Mobile Cuff - Rossignol's 3D injection Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control.
Fitting your boots:
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz
You might also like