DescriptionDeep snow and breaking trail will be no match for the all new Fischer BCX Transnordic ski boots. Push the limits in the BCX Transnordic and experience a boot that tours comfortably with increased control and stability. The higher cut of the boot provides secure lacing and incredible support, and teams with the BC system sole to power the ski. Waterproof-breathable construction, coupled with Comfort Guard insulation, keeps feet warm and dry for all day comfort.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Compatibility: NNN BC
• Sole: Rottefella® BC
• Flex: Stiff
• Last: 100mm
• Waterproof/breathable construction
• Insulated for warmth
• Wider BC sole improves stability and control
• Triple F Membrane
• Nylon / wool lining
• Leather upper
• Comfort Guard
• Injected exterior heel cap
• Heel fit strap
• Easy entry loops
• Sealed zipper
• Gaiter Ring
• Fischer Fresh
• Half size spacer included
• Manufacture Warranty: 2 years
Waterproof — Waterproof, breathable membrane is connected to the lining to ensure a long-lasting, perfect in-boot climate
Triple F Membrane — Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are dry, warm and breathable
Comfort Guard — Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection
Injected Exterior Heel Cap — Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one. Exterior heel cap for even better power transfer
Heel Fit Strap — Enables individual heel width setting. Optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot
Easy Entry Loops — Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs ensure that boots can be put on and taken off with ease
Sealed Zipper — Specially sealed zipper system ensures moisture is kept out
Gaiter Ring — Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions
Fischer Fresh — Puts an end to unpleasant odors, giving you lasting freshness
Fitting your boots:
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!