Scarpa Maestrale Ski Boots - Men'sby Scarpa
Scarpa Maestrale Ski Boots - Men's by Scarpa
Ships for Free!
Item No: 217727
Manf No: N/A
Color: Orange / Black
The new Maestrale is the gold-standard touring boot that redefined the category. Lightweight, warm, and versatile, this model is ideal for someone looking for a boot that skis as well as it tours. The Maestrale utilizes Pebax Rnew: a sustainable, plant-based material which is planet-friendly - in both the Web Frame shell and Evo V Frame cuff while still providing high torsional rigidity, air ventilation, and 60-degree range of motion. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® for increased avalanche searchability. The Maestrale is a reliable, intuitive and comfortable alpine touring boot that makes all types of mountain terrain perfect for winter adventures.
SCARPA BOOT SIZING
SCARPA ski boots break on the half size, this means that a half size shares the same shell length as the whole size above it but the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. For example, a 25.5 and 26.0 are the same shell size but the respective liners come pre-molded to the half size.
**Online Boot Purchase Disclaimer
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• Binding Compatibility: TLT, AT
• Last: 101mm
• Flex: 110
• Forward lean: 16º ± 2º
• Range of Motion: 60º
• Ski/Walk Mode: Speed Lock XT
• Closure: 3 Buckles + Finger Strap
• Shell/Cuff/Tongue: Pebax® Rnew
• Liner: Scarpa® Pro Flex Touring
• Outsole: Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523)
• Pebax® New Evo V-Frame Cuff with venting
• Dual-density Pebax® New Frame shell
• Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism
• HRS Strap keeps heel locked
• Weight: 1440g; 3lbs 2.9oz (1/2 pair size 27)
• Made in Italy
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
Pebax® Rnew — Pebax® Rnew® materials are premium bio-based thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) made from the oil of the castor plant. They offer a unique combination of high performance properties: sustained flexibility at low temperature, high cold impact resistance, and outstanding energy return.
Wave Closure System — made exclusively for SCARPA®, delivers two buckle closure strength security without adding extra weight.
Planet Friendly — Scarpa’s products tread the most wonderful and unspoiled landscapes on earth. They feel must do our best to preserve these landscapes. “Planet Friendly”, products made of environment-friendly materials refers to products in which materials and processes are specifically chosen for their environmentally friendly characteristics.
RECCO® — RECCO® technology makes you searchable in the event of an avalanche accident. RECCO® reflectors enable professional rescuers to rapidly pinpoint a buried person’s location using the RECCO® detector. Reflectors are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the RECCO® technology increases the chance of being found in time.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Thanks so much!!!
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.- Kevin
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!- Alyssa
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!- Tomasz
You might also like