DescriptionOut from first chair to last every time it dumps? Pick up the Burton Men's Covert Jacket for high-performance and midweight warmth, without breaking the bank. Featuring a waterproof and breathable DryRide Durashell membrane, the Covert Insulated Jacket will keep you comfortable and dry under most conditions encountered throughout the winter. Filled with midweight Thinsulate insulation, you'll also stay toasty warm throughout all but the coldest of temperatures.
Preventing blower pow from flying up your navel every time you make fresh tracks, the Men's Covert Jacket features a removable powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface. Additional functionality and storage can be found in the form of underarm zip vents, a secure audio sleeve pocket, and microfleece-lined front zip pockets.
• Regular Fit
• 10K waterproofing/ 5K breathability
• Waterproof and breathable DryRide Durashell membrane
• Critically taped seams
• Thinsulate lining in body(60g), hood & sleeves(40g)
• Removable powder skirt
• Jacket-to-Pant interface
• YKK® water-resistant zippers
• Helmet compatible hood
• Underarm mesh-lined, no snag pit zip vents
• Goggle/sound pocket
• Zippered, microfleece-lined front pockets
• Burton Lifetime Warranty
• Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g body/60g sleeves) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation.
• DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Weave Fabric Blocked with DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric.
• DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements.
• Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
• ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!