DescriptionThe Salomon Dialogue Dual Focus BOA® features a precise and heat moldable fit and a progressive flex for the rider focused on freestyle perfection or steep tree lines. Salomon's Fit To Ride boot building process ensures instant out of the box fit and comfort. The Dialogue allows zonal tightening customization and flex with the precision of Dual Zone BOA®. The perfect boot for riders looking to push their riding further and further.
ONLINE BOOT PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
Buying the right boots online isn’t easy. At Bergs we always recommend that you get sized properly by a boot fitter to get the best results. Finding the proper fit is vital to performance and comfort and all models have a different fit and shape. If you would like some general tips on how a boot should fit, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
• H4/M3 Dual Zone BOA® Coiler Fit System
• Medium/Stiff Flex
• Response Custom Liner
• SS2 BOA® Lace
• DAMPLite OutSole w/Contagrip® Rubber
• Ortholite C2 Footbed
• Quickdry Insole
• Heel Grip
• Fit To Ride Construction
• 2-Year Quality Warranty
H4/M3 Dual Zone BOA® Coiler Fit System - The Boa® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable lacing for the perfect fit and support to match your riding style and the conditions. When unlocked the H4 Coiler coils the extra lace for easy and fastest lacing Boa® offers. The Stainless Steel BOA® lacing increases support when pushing into your boot for heavier and/or more aggressive riders.
Response Full Custom Fit Liner - Fully heat-moldable liners featuring multidensity foams that offer support and comfort where you need it most. Response liners also feature our new perforated Quickdry Insole to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
Ortholite C2 Footbed - A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
Heel Grip - An inner zone on your liner dedicated to keeping your feet and socks firmly in place, all day.
DAMPLite+ OutSole w/Contagrip® Rubber - The perfect mix of grippy rubber and an ultra dampening EVA blend.
Fit To Ride Construction - FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
FITTING YOUR BOOTS
– To properly assess the fit of any boot you must lace or buckle it completely. The boot will feel small until you do this because your toes will be pushed to the front until laced or buckled. Also, keep in mind all boot liners stretch out and get bigger.
– First, lace or buckle the boot loosely. Next, flex into the boot to drive your heel into the heel pocket. Doing this makes room for your toes. Lastly, finish lacing or buckling the boot in a flexed position.
– Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced or buckled before making a determination. Remember these boots are not made for walking, keep your knees slightly bent and flexed forward into riding position. When doing this your heels should be pushed into the back of the boot and your toes should be comfortable.
– You should wear the thinnest sock you are comfortable with. Blood flow is the number one thing that keeps your feet warm. Adding more material around your feet with thicker socks increases the chances of reducing blood flow.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot, you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet® or Sidas®. A footbed with arch support, not just cushion, helps align your foot in the shell and alleviates pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch height and length, not your shoe size.
– Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear!
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!