The Darn Tough RFLC Over-The-Calf Ultralight Socks for men. Ultra-light, fast and uncompromising. This sock refuses to let a little shin bang send you inside on a powder day because we have added just the right amount of targeted padding on the front shin area where skiers and riders often need a little more cushion. Nothing feels better than the warmth Merino Wool provides when the mercury drops. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. From earning turns in the backcountry to buffed out groomers, this ultra-light sock wants in on the action all day long. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life. Features:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough s unique put it on, forget it s on feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra Light
- Over the Calf Height
- 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
To help ensure happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont® socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean. Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee:
Simply and without strings or conditions: if our all weather performance socks are not the most comfortable and durable socks you have ever worn, return them for another pair or your money back. No strings. No conditions. For life. When you are really serious about something you make it yourself.