Burton Ritual BOA Snowboard Boots - Women's
$359.95 - Save $107.98
color: Dark Gray / Pink, choose a size
DescriptionAs the lightest high-end boot in the women's line, this technically woven boot redefines luxury with an athletic aesthetic. One look at the women's Burton Ritual LTD Snowboard Boot and you know this thing is different. Ultraweave construction creates lasting, powerful support and water-resistance. A DynoBITE EST® outsole with ReBounce Cushioning retains its form and support longer, while Sleeping bag reflective foil keeps heat close, and feet happy. As one of the lightest women's boots Burton has ever created, it's also worth noting that their field testers have been reporting this as the most comfortable boot they've ever tried on.
Fitting your boots:
– All boots stretch out and get bigger, about half a size. It is normal to have a smaller Boot size than your shoe size. You must lace a boot completely, both liner and shell, to assess the fit. The boot will feel very small until you do this.
– It is best to work with a boot fitter to help determine your proper foot shape and size. A proper shape is vital to the performance of any brand of boot. Be sure to wear the boots for at least 10 minutes fully laced before making a determination.
– To help your foot sit properly in your boot you may consider an aftermarket footbed like Superfeet or Sidas, something with actual arch support, not just cushion. This will help to align your foot in the shell and to alleviate pressure points. Footbeds should be sized to your arch not your shoe size. Spend some time choosing your boots, they are the most important piece of your gear.
• Dual Zone Boa® Fit System w/ Coiler™
• New England Ropes Laces
• Medium Flex
• Imprint™ 3 Liner
• Integrated Liner Lacing
• Total Comfort Construction
• DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining
• Plush Cuff 1.0
• Lock-Up Cuff
• Sleeping Bag Lining
• DynoBITE / EST® Outsole
• 1-Year Manufacture Warranty
Dual Zone Boa® Lacing System - Coiler™ technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
Imprint™ 3 Liner - A custom heat moldable liner that features a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining - Burton's own lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
Total Comfort Construction - Provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Plush Cuff 1.0 - Tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort.
Lock-Up Cuff - Super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit.
Sleeping Bag Lining - Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
DynoBITE / EST® Outsole - Outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning. EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!