Patagonia Retro Pile Pullover Jacket - Men's
choose a color & size
DescriptionThe Retro Pile Pullover from Patagonia is an easy-wearing hooded pullover with a fresh look provides nice warmth and is equally at home in mountain or city life.
• Body is made of Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece
• Binding and left-front yoke are made of durable 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Half-zip pullover with zip-through collared hood for heat-trapping comfort
• Three-panel hood with elastic binding seals in warmth
• Kangaroo front pocket
• Zippered chest pocket secures valuables
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 599.88 g (21.16 oz)
• Fit: Regular fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece. Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!