Patagonia R1 Daily Zip Neck Top - Men's
choose a color & size
DescriptionDesigned to keep you warm and comfortable in cold conditions. The R1 Daily Zip Neck Top from Patagonia are a stretchy, smooth-faced technical layer for everyday activities is made with a soft 94% recycled polyester fabric and feels like traditional fleece next to the skin.
• Soft, smooth outer fabric and a brushed fleece backing with stretch keep you warm and comfortable; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
• Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
• Half-zip for added venting
• Collar and back of neck are paneled with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric for additional next-to-skin comfort and wicking in high sweat zones
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight: 294.84 g (10.4 oz)
• Fit: Slim Fit
• Ironclad Guarantee
6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex flat-faced fleece with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What does Fair Trade Certified mean? When you see a product with a Fair Trade Certified seal, you can be sure it meets rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. That means safe working conditions, environmental protection, sustainable livelihoods and community development funds.
Ironclad Guarantee - Patagonia guarantees everything they make. If you are not satisfied with one of their products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Serving snow sports enthusiasts since 1955
Berg's is the Best
Awesome service! Nice folks. Highly recommend.
Berg's was quick to answer my question online and so helpful with my order. I got a great deal and I'm thrilled with my skis!
Thanks so much!!!
Thank You! As for me - You are great independent family owned store! I'm sure, I will shop here again! Big thanks guys!